AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

March 14, 2007

what the...

i had a shock this morning as i was leaving my house to work. you know, the kind of shock that you had your mouth opened! hehehe... yeaa... i actually did that. and for a while i din know what to think of the person. our neighbour, actually had wood and tree branches laid in front of her house just so that people will not use her house frontage to reverse.. goshh... what kind of a person is she? tak tahu bermasyarakat ke? *sigh* just cant believe my eyes when i saw that! it took me 10 minutes in my car, in front of our house, to termenung and called my younger sister asking her and my mom to go to the balcony to see those... but my sister just laughed and said, those branches were there since yesterday it seems...

2nd: i had a weird dream... dreamt my MD vomitted and his vomit splashed on my clothes and face... yucks... isnt? dream dictionary says: Vomit: to dream of vomiting means either that you are getting sick, or that you will be connected with a scandalous rumor or situation. to see others vomiting, symbolizes that you will realize someone who seemed nice is actually lying to you. wokkkay... well. yeah i already realized that the someone is actually lying to me, not that i dont know, but i am just playing along..with the game. :)
till the next posting...;-) you people out there... take care.. and please la... dont be like our neighbour... baik duduk dalam hutan je...kekekek :P

No comments: