AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

January 7, 2022

Ruma Puteh - 2nd Personal Review

i had my first visit last year with my parents, hence i decided to have Joey's bday party here. i am not happy with them handling customers' booking and arrangement. will list down later. 

  • date of visit: 2nd Jan 2022
  • location: Ruma Puteh, Titiwangsa
  • place & decor: nice, cosy, cantek.. insta ready..
  • cleanliness: 8 out of 10 (surau can be better - no petunjuk arah kiblat)
  • restaurant service: the waiter who attended to my family was good. 
  • food: only happy with some of the food. 
  • price: pricey and decided not so okay with some of the portion and also service. Total bill was RM 935.00 (plus minus)
Need improvement:
  • Surauno petunjuk arah kiblat, and the area for wudhu a bit licin. kena check safety especially for warga emas.
  • Taking Bookings: i dealt with Shafinaz. So whoever after this who will take bookings, please make sure all terms and conditions are in place. what happened was, she told me a day before my son's birthday that the blue room i booked a week before the date was taken by someone else. i told her i have already confirmed on the booking via whatsapp and she acknowledged it. no number of pax needed to be confirmed prior to that. but she used that excuse. I was ready to cancel the dinner there and take my family members elsewhere. She came back to me and informed that the matter is solved and i can have the dinner there as booked. 
  • Outside cake: during the booking i was not informed that if i bring a cake from outside i will be charged RM30, so yeah.. i had to pay extra RM30 for that - no i am not happy no matter how many sorry they would say. what they could have done is waived it because they are the one who did not do their job right. 
  • Food portion: for eaty meaty portion was so small for that price!
  • Deposit: i was not informed that i needed to pay deposit for pre-order of food. and on that day i was busy driving to settle a few things prior to dinner time, Shafinaz texted me and said she needed deposit. i arrived earlier than the actual dinner time to prepare the place and also to pay deposit, and then, she said i don't have to pay deposit because i was already there 💆
  • Entrance Gate: it was raining very heavily, their staff closed the gate and it was difficult for warga emas to walk through, or my sisters with small kids and babies to walk through holding umbrella. 
  • Water Drips: in the blue room because it rained so heavily, we had to move the tables because there was water dripping on my guests and my parents. 
Eaty Meaty RM69.90

Penne Tempe Pesto RM25.90

RUMA LAKSA • RM28.90

NASI LEMAK EDEN • RM29.90
i was happy and grateful that night because i managed to kumpulkan all my family members except my hubby and N3's hubby. and yang penting my son, Joey was happy, i hope, on his birthday coz his dad was also there. the place is nice though. 

The ladies who closed my bill that night complimented me saying i smiled all way although i was not happy. oh well, that's me 😌

but for you guys kalau nak book Ruma Puteh, just take note of details. 

after this visit, i am giving it 3 out of 5 stars

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ain Kalam: more than 20 years, heading customer service and marketing department, hence i am very detailed in giving reviews. 

No comments: