AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

March 21, 2020

22 Feb 2020 - #hadiainstory engagement

this is the date that i got engaged. and i actually typed all this just few days after my engagement but i choose to post this after my wedding. simply because orang kata kalau bertunang tu senyap2 je dulu. yang part nikah tu boleh announce. sebabnya? kata orang, nanti akan ada yang busuk hati and try many things to stop the wedding. i know it sounds so drama but being berhati2 tak salah kan? anyway cuma another about 1 month before our wedding pun. 

tak de aturcara besar2 pun, just us kalams clan and few uncles' family as jurucakap and from AH's side his parents, his younger brother and his younger brother's parents in law. 

to tell you the truth sekarang ni mood aku tengah ke laut sebab tu lah aku choose to write my blog. at least aku boleh clearkan my mind sikit and entertain with something yang best. 

somehow since awal dah shop for the materials - untuk wedding and also for bertunang. but somehow bila baju tunang dah siap, aku tak puas hati. either i am not happy with my current body shape or the material tu lembut sangat. so aku pun resort pada my own tailor kat taman setiawangsa and she came up with a long dress for me. so yeah.. and to make it a lil bit glamorous - sebab comment yang aku terima, dress tu plain sangat. aku pun hantar to another tailor Mimyjahit kat taman sri rampai tu do the beading work on the hands. she did good job for my dress. 
2nd option baju tunang - which i planned to wear finally
my original baju tunang which i was not happy with
 so yeah those are my plans. and as always, kita merancang tapi Allah menentukan. malam sebelum tu i was too tired. i put on my power mask on my face and it was supposed to be 15 to 20 minutes and i told myself that i will get up and iron my tunang dress. but somehow, i fell asleep. by the time i woke up it was already 630am so too late lah kan nak iron segala bagai. so i just grab those 2 pairs, just in case, and drove to my parents at kemensah. 

when i arrived, my MUA belum sampai so i pun chill sikit and makan nasi lemak beberapa suap sebab nanti kalau lambat sure i kebulur kan. by around 930am MUA sampai and we got ready at the guests' room kat depan. i passed my dress to my niece kelly to iron. tak sampai beberapa minit, i could hear my niece's voice shouting my name.. suara lain macam je.. and to cut story short.. 
baju berlubang sudaahhh.. 
but i wasnt upset pun sebab benda dah jadi. sekarang ni aku kalau lah berlaku sesuatu, cuma Allah nak sampaikan sesuatu juga.so redha je lah. i just told my niece, "please go and get your mom's baby blue baju kurung that i tried last week. i will wear that one to suit the baby blue veil" kesian my niece she panicked.  
taraaa!! 
alhamdulillah the majlis went well. and i am happily engaged to AH. 😍 semoga Allah permudahkan lagi perjalanan kami seterusnya dan perhubungan ini diredhai Allah. 



 





No comments: