AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

October 22, 2019

Weight Management ~ My Journey

still trying something new on my body. for now kadang2 i prefer to meet new people because they do not know how i look like before. so tak de la komen2 yang menyedihkan atau menyakitkan hati. i am not gonna ulang balik what happened to me, you all boleh scroll or search kat right top of this blog and key in Maldives - you can read my story from 1st episode. 

so i couldn't do much and i started this weight management program which is really good but i missed the important part which is, for people like me who were on steroid, either the effect is going to be so slow or it will give a reversed effect. so that explains on the kg part. i have improved in terms of body shape just that i am not satisfied yet. it is too tough for me to reach my goal lah like this. i must achieve 60kg! Kalau achieve lah by Nov, memang aku belanja orang2 kat office ni breakfast roti canai pelita. hahahah 😆thanks grab food!

korang rasa aku tak stress ke macam ni - stress giler siut.. agaknya itu la one of the reason pun yang my kg dok diam2 dalam badan aku ni. aku sebenarnya tak tau arah mana tujuan posting aku ni. tapi tak pe la kan layankan je. aku dah lupa point sebenarnya. ahahaha 😂 tak pe nanti aku post citer lain pulak lah kan.. 


No comments: