AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

October 30, 2019

al fatihah buat pitt hanif

i knew FA masa aku mula2 jadi zumba instructor from wayback 2014. FA would come to my classes with her friends and when i have my zumba party, FA will come and support with her children. 

masa mula2 aku baca kat IG FA, aku terkejut, mula2 aku ingatkan it was a new drama sebab FA is an actress. and bila aku scroll lagi, dada aku jadi ketat, tangan aku sejuk and memang aku betul2 terkedu baca the news and straightaway aku whatsapp FA to check on her and share my feelings about the situation. at this point of time memang FA perlukan all the doa and strength she could get. the news gets more sad bila his body was found - aku tak boleh nak bayangkan perasaan seorang isteri, ibu dan anak2 FA. to be honest hingga ke hari ni aku belum sempat lagi berjumpa dengan FA - maybe i don't know how to face her and maybe i don't know what to say to her when i meet her. until right now while writing this down, aku sama2 sedih... sedihnya seorang isteri kehilangan suami yang dicintai secara tiba2.

Muliakan Hari Jumaat - and i just read this article about Allahyarham and he is loved by many. 

semoga allahyarham Pitt Hanif tenang di sana dan di tempatkan bersama orang2 yang beriman. 
antara sahabat handai yang menemankan Arwah Pitt Hanif ke penghujung perjalanan
wanita hebat dan tabah - FA
Ya Allah, kau lindungilah mereka sekeluarga
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone
and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop,
just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and
she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Ain Kalam said...

although i appreciate comments but who are you? and at times you will comment at a wrong postings.