for many years that i have been in mersing, i have only 'landed' at jetty mersing before i hopped in tioman island. never thought that one day i will be 'browsing' the town and housing area of mersing. but because last weekend, AH invited me to his hometown, i get to explore mersing more than usual.
it has been a long time since i did a review on hotels. this time it is going to be airbnb. i was a host myself, and this time, i get to be a guest. lowered down my expectation but when i reached the place, it was beyond my expectation. the owner did a great job in making their home cosy and comfortable for guests.
- date of visit: 31 Aug - 2 Sept 2019.
- location: Jalan Lama, Mersing, Johor.
- room: 1 room with private bathroom.
- decor: seems to be quite new. love the simple and practical arrangement of the room.
- cleanliness of the room: 10 out of 10
- airbnb service: friendly and courteous host.
- others: cute bicycles
for rent! They can be used for free for guests! 😀
- rate: reasonable [less than RM80/night]
- note: if you plan to go to mersing and stay here, please mention to K, that you got the info from my (Ms Ain) blog.
|this is the walk way to my room.|
|bathroom is clean and neat. |
just need a bidet (my opinion) 😁
|my room - photo taken from my phone camera|