AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

April 4, 2019

believe in me

i can do this. i have not been really exercising except when i walk around in the office, which is not much at all. and i have not been really working except during office discussions and meeting simply because i felt down and not productive. wow.. 👀 what a confession - in the open! but that is what blogging is all about, right? for me to express and to let out my whatever feelings.

okay, enough about me at work. now let's get back to what i wanna actually share with you. it is my fitness journey. i really have to get out of this low self esteem thingy. i didn't want to meet people because i hate listening to them commenting about my rounded face. that is how it affected me so badly.

so yesterday, i started to join zumba class. i really need to get back on 'loving' zumba. yeah, need to get the mood kicks in. hey, i have an event to attend to shadow my ZIN friend next 2 weekends. so, it is true as AH says, i need to get back on track to increase my stamina. last night, after going up 2 floors to HCore Gym, i was panting. i slowed down and took a long breath before i actually went to the dance studio area. purposely came at 9pm so that i get to do only half an hour. pelan pelan kayuh orang kata - as i don't want to end up getting admitted in the hospital again for being over ambitious.

it was really fun. selalu tengok Zin AL zumba kat IG Zin KR jer.. sekali sekala kena join other ZINs for different flavor. i really enjoyed my half hour session last night. TQ so much Zin AL. and i like the movements sebab senang nak ikut and fun. and aku rasa by the time i get back in class i may forget most of the songs steps. 

and the truth is also because i sort of signed up myself to be Zin Eva's shadow for KLZumbaMarathon 2019 in MAEPS on 20 Apr 2019 and i also gatal2 go and accept a job offer on 27 Apr 2019. so if i did not start mau pancit nanti. errkk.. macamana ye... but i am using it to motivate myself to go for classes before that date. for half hour session, i think... eh, i believe i can pull it off!


No comments: