AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

March 13, 2019

i miss blogging

i miss those times when i would rush home and look for time in between to be with you. 
you would just listen to all my ramblings and not judge me.
i would cry to you when i am so sad and down.
i would laugh sharing those funny moments about me and others, with you.
i would share all sweet and bitter memories with you - although after that i may not remember what i was sad or happy about 😂
you are never tired to be with me.
you don't complain.
you are always there for me, although i might have neglected you some time due to my busyness. 
thank you.. www.ainkalam.com - you are one of my de-stress channel and i really miss to be with you.

No comments: