AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

November 23, 2018

acceptance

i never imagined that one day i will be a fitness instructor. for this i would like to thank kaiser for all the encouragement that he has given me. this is what we called, 'people come to your life for various reasons', and yes it is true. it either you can see and realize it or not. pejam celik pejam celik dah nak masuk 6 tahun i teach people and mostly ladies. 

why do i teach? originally because i love to dance and kaiser said, why don't i transform my passion into income and so i did. and i am the kind of person who likes to equipped myself with adequate knowledge before i actually pass on what i know to the public.

my satisfaction? is when those who attends enjoy dancing in my class because they can follow the simple steps. my classes are all moderate taking into account that my members are from 18 years old to 60 years old.

what i am deciding to do is a business decision. sometimes i think more for people without thinking for myself. well, of course ada lah jugak for myself. i think lifetime as a zumba instructor tak lah lama sangat lagi2 for me yang started lambat. not regretting it coz i feel God says that is the right timing for me.

i started with 2 classes a week, then jadi i had my own studio.. then i decided to close down my studio after 2 years (alhamdulillah for the experience) and shifted all classes to my friend's gym that i originally started my class. masih semangat studio so i added classes.. cuma nowadays (or maybe sebab dah hujung2 tahun - fitness industry memang macam ni) members tak seramai dulu. it goes with my own errmm apa tu.. feel or semangat kut. bukan aku tak semangat cuma sebab dah start diving balik... so macam terdivert sikit attention.

so anyway, i think next is i am going to kurangkan class to 2 classes a week balik and 1 extra class tu je i spare for inhouse instructor. so, back macam mula2 asal dulu kut... and i need to rethink of the cost. so that i won't feel the burden and enjoy teaching at the same time. and i accept the fact that some of the members are trying other type of fitness and by reducing my classes they won't get too tired joining my classes and other fitness regime. 

No comments: