AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

October 9, 2018

hope

i always ask myself why is it that whenever i am at calm, He will give something to make my life more interesting but with some challenges. not that i have not faced those challenges, i have but why does it keep on coming back to me? the same scenario quite a number of times. am i searching? if you ask me, no, coz i have done searching. it if it comes to me, i will accept with an open arm. just that now, i know what i want in my life.

thank you for making my life journey still as colorful as before. but please make me able to go through it too, once again. You know best what is in my mind, in my heart and yet You like to let me fly high - floating and i really hope that You will let me grounded once again safely.

with all these feelings that i have for him, deep down inside there is no hope as i wish not to rock the boat. i know how it feels to be on the other side - i have been there. if i were a bitch, i wouldn't care. wahh it rhymes 😀but please let me enjoy this temporary happiness that You have given me, yes? and please guide me and take care of my fragile heart as well.

Tenggol here i come (Part 9) on the way - so stay tuned 😘

No comments: