AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

September 28, 2018

stay strong

"She was fierce. She was simple. She was crazy and always had something to say. She had flaws, but when she was down she got right back up. She was a beast in her own way but one word described her best…  Strong!"

i dont have sadness or regrets in my life anymore coz i have started to believe long time ago that everything that is happening around us has lessons to teach. to be honest i am again being tested by Him right now. and this time may He shows me what is best for me even if that is not what i want? hehhe 😁 i am enjoying every moment of my life. i am grateful with my kids and wonderful friends around me. so yeah.. what else would i ask for?

wait up for the continuation okay.. 😋

No comments: