AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

September 14, 2018

dive @ tenggol: 15 Sept - 17 Sept 2018

this time, without thinking too long i just said yes to my colleague when i get to know that he is organizing dive programme during malaysia day. my last dive was in 2016 and it was a working dive trip to pulau mentinggi, i think.. or was it pulau babi besar? and after that i had a studio to run and my classes. my diving was last in my priority list.

1) it is an expensive sport,
2) its tough to look for replacement for my classes - sort of.

so i took the package with 2 dives only since it is the only amount that i am willing to spend on. without knowing, i had to spend more because... my BCD was kaput, needed to send my regulator for service, my dive com kaput.. etc etc.. so yeah.. it is an expensive sports.

i was nervous since i did not do refresher session before this dive. sshhh 👀 nevertheless i was looking forward for something that i have not done for a really long time. pray for my safety... please.. hahaha :D

more postings coming soon!


No comments: