AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

August 31, 2018

the struggle is real

i was still contemplating in bed to get up but i told myself i must jog/run on 31st aug for my last virtual run in aug and my dedication to my best friend. what else can i get for someone who already has everything 😋😎 so i decided to give her #bff #medal #5km #virtualrun.

my whole body was already aching after my PT session last Tuesday. so i kinda slept early as my PT's advice 😋 after the first 20minutes already felt my left hand and legs kebas 😁😂 i am not a pro runner so kasi chan la kan.. i still continue my baby steps while listening to my duet songs homework given by my cikgu vocal for my next karaoke session.

i target to finish less than 1 hour. passing through #xtremehardcoregym just gave me more semangat to move. to finish 5km i had to make 3 rounds near NZ 😂 but hey.. 57mins #postinjury.. ok apa 😂 and naik turun bukit.. sakit pungkoq sis.. 


No comments: