AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

August 21, 2018

180818 - happy 20th anniversary Charmene & Shem

i don't gather often with my bbgs friends. but when i have got the chance - will not miss it. charmene sent me a formal invitation a week before the function. i knew about it months before i think when she planned about the function. so a week before only i knew the theme. and for me pastel color is quite rare in my wardrobe ๐Ÿ˜‹ so i ordered from zalora which they screwed up my order. i had to do last minute shopping on the day itself so, this is what i got lah and it was cheaper than the other brand that i ordered from zalora. 

next was my date.. i didn't think about it too much coz i thought being with my bbgs friends will be enough and i dont need a date. well i did have someone in mind to invite to come with me but since it clashes with his plans for the weekend - cant do much about it lah kan.. but then last minute i started to ask a few of my guy friends to come with me. well if you read this, you know lah kan.. hahaha ๐Ÿ˜œand no i don't have anyone special in my life right now except my kids and my family. benchmark is getting higher now - so, i don't think i want to waste my energy and feelings anymore? had my moments last year that screwed up some of the time in my life although there are good things why it happened. anyway, kan... i dah lost track!! ok back to the function!!

dancing memang best, and lagi2 when the band played latin music!! damn should have my zin friend come with me, boleh buat duo lead.. as for me sebab dah 2 bulan tak zumba, i forgot most of the steps. so that night memang belasah je lah. karaoke memang best gila sebab screen super huge! 

end up i brought my friend who was also my salsa teacher. tq so much KS for accompanying me, cuma too bad you had to leave early and missed the dance & karaoke part. so here are some of my fav photos and the rest you can check on my personal fb page.. hehehe ๐Ÿ˜€ i think.. not sure if  the album is on public mode or private.

happy 20th anniversary to shem & charmene. semoga berkekalan dan diberkati hingga ke Jannah
Sharini & I - macam ada cahaya Nur di situ.. hahaha ๐Ÿ˜†both of our names has Nur & Nor pun 

masa mula2 sampai belum warm up lagi 

No comments: