AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

July 28, 2018

scorefit day run 2018 | 22 July 2018

in 2017 when i started doing my 5km fun runs, i told myself that in 2018 i want to join score run. but then again, we can only plan but Allah knows better. so in short, i did not run this year due to my injury and somehow lisa's friend sort of offered to run since i have paid. of course i want the medal, but since i did not run, keeping the medal doesn't bring any value to me. so, i get the tshirt and harith gets the medal. kira ok la tu. lisa and i went anyway to support harith and, not forgetting my running buddy ms puliz who also had to run without me. sob sob sob... and yang tak best.. i didn't know KJ was there!! huwaa... 😭

for my readers' info, this is throwback write up. to be honest i keep on looking back at all these photos and memang rasa tak puas hati sebab tak dapat lari but.. ye lah daripada injured lebih lama, baik duk diam2 rehatkan kaki ni. haisshh



Check out our photos here: 

No comments: