AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

July 10, 2018

poyo

someone asked me if i know what is the meaning of this word. so guys/gals, if you wanna know, you can google it and i am sure ya gonna get the answer. but as for myself, i first knew the answer from my son 😁
so yeah this is what i am feeling about someone i know. everything that he does is about himself. he will only find someone who can help him when he needs help and just ignore others [or in this case i feel it is me] when he is fulfilled. all he knows and proud of is just himself. although i tried to let this go but somehow it is still burning in me. something that i did for him that was sincere during those times has began to be uurggghh for me and i keep on reminding myself that is it is ok.. but the actual fact is that i am NOT OK. i dont know why though that i need to be upset about this. he shouldn't matter to me that much...or even at all! uurgghh hate this feeling!!

No comments: