AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

April 20, 2018

The Struggle is Real - Part II

in details, continuation from my previous posting - oh wait before that, in general, every one's body works differently. your you lose or gain weight is different. in theory what can be the same is how age effects the losing and increasing of weight. 

so, i find myself really struggling especially when i am a rice person. i take in a lot in carbs and to explain myself its because i teach.. i need that for energy. tapi i tend to forget that whatever it is, if my body needs 1200 cal, that doesnt mean i need to achieve that 1200 cal coz if i want to lose weight, i should be eating less.. right? makes sense? somehow, my brain didn't work that way then. hmmm ok senang cerita why don't i share this article.



No comments: