AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

April 5, 2018

Congratulations Jwa & Zaidee

pheeewit!!! looking good you two!! 

Kalam's Clan
tired but satisfied face after event
at Jwa & Zaidee's Wedding Party @ The Bee, Publika [2 Apr 2018]

i have been busy for the past few weeks. actually my truly busy time started 1 month before the wedding. my youngest sister, N4 got married on 31st March 2018 to Zaidee. 😁

i remembered many years back during those times when N4 and i had fights, i told myself that i dont care about her anymore, i dont care if she was my sister and i said that when she gets married, i am not going to contribute anything or care about her wedding! lol 😈 i was really upset then. but when the time came for her to be married, i was one of those who gets excited! and what excites me more is i get to be her PA and her Floor Manager to ensure that the event flows smoothly. 

N4 is the last in the family to be married and she has all these ideas to do all according to the Javanese tradition that even I did not think of. From the Adat Bersiram (during my time we would just had all those mandi bunga in the bathroom!), Adat Suap Nasi Tumpeng and followed with Malam Berinai. 
She looks stunning just like Puteri Jawa!
I think it was really a fun wedding that I never thought my parents would agree to.. the malam berinai was so fun - not like the usual boring just berinai session. We had musicians outside at the porch to entertain my dad's group and guest while us the women are in the house dancing to the Moroccan theme. Thanks to my bebi [Zin Riena] too for being there to lead the belly-dance. Gosh there are just too many photos to share 😅 maybe I will share a folder of the photos soon. 

Anyway, my wish and doa for my youngest sister is so that Zaidee & her will be happy and prosperous dunia & akhirat, sabar, tolerance, trust, communication is important in all relationship and no matter what, hang in there and pertahankan what is worth holding on to. I am sure after waiting this long to tie a knot you both will be okay. 😜 heh heh

Last but not least, enjoy this pre wed video that they both made... sweet gilerss... and sempoi!






No comments: