AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

February 20, 2018

Minnie: Aug 2017 - 19 Feb 2018

19 Feb 2018


6.50pm: I arrived IVetPetCare to visit Minnie. Dr Atiqah brought her out of her cage, wrapped her in a blanket. I took Minnie from her arm and hugged her just like a baby. She was weak but she was able to open her eyes wide. I get to play and talk to her for about 20 minutes. Then i noticed her paws and ears are cold. I just had this uneasy feeling immediately. I called out to the Vet. One of the Vet took her temp... it was really a sad moment. And when the Vet said, "hope the thermometer can still reads her temp, or..." and at that time, I just need to accept that perhaps for Minnie, this is enough for her to endure the pain and the severe injuries.

Dr Atiqah advised to bring Minnie home, and just be prepared if she could not make it. When i asked her how much time Minnie has, she said, "At most tomorrow morning. If she survives, please bring her back for us to do her dressing for her wound". And i just nodded and just couldn't stop my tears already. 

8.00pm: Brought her back to 38, my parents home. My 2 nieces greeted me at the porch as I carried the box with Minnie in it. As my younger sister opened the cage for Minnie's brothers and sister to say goodbye to Minnie. They seemed to know that Minnie is leaving us. I held Minnie in my arm and on my lap the whole time. Minnie started to feel a bit uneasy, and she had this rough voice and cough probably trying to catch her breath. She looked a lil bit choking, I rubbed her body and tried to ease her pain. My tears was already like the river flowing so fast. 

8.40pm: Azan Isya' from the nearby mosque... and that was the time when Minnie choked and tried to catch her breath again and it was really heartbreaking. Her 2 legs were kicking. I hold her.. and with my mom's hand touching her head trying our best to console her. And as soon as the azan ends, Minnie left us... 😢😢 It was really heartbreaking but Minnie tried... with all the injuries that she suffers... it is best that she rests now. 

Minnie, I may be your mom only from for the past 3 weeks, but I am sure you know that I love you very very much and dearly. And you know I have been with you daily since you were warded. Rest sayang... sleep well... and wait for me okay sweetheart 😘
She left us :'(
3 days after she was warded
She hugged her leg so that we don't amputate it

getting Minnie ready to go home
18 Feb after her surgery. Those were the burns on her back :(

my last sweet moments before I borught her home

I hugged her all the time at the clinic

No comments: