AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

November 3, 2017

tired | satisfied

i came back late last night after picking up the sponsored items from the CEO of JMD. a very friendly and humble person that i have known for a few years now. he has always been supporting our event. we had a good chit chatting session at his house as normally our time just doesn't match. i was supposed to take my side table from MN but since it was too late, i headed home straight away. by 1 am i just could not open my eyes anymore.

my style is, i would do whatever and take responsibility of the risk. it is okay if i don't make that much profit. as long as we are going to have fun.

actually i don't know where this posting is heading. maybe i was tersentap when someone actually commented my action/decision of organizing this event.

No comments: