AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

November 17, 2017

confession

okay, so i have received some comments from people who reads my blog. so, i was saying, can people who reads assume that everything i write here is about me? heh heh **evil laugh** well, i tried so hard not to, but yeahh.. for those who are close to me they can guess which is about me or which is not. but - i will just let you guess 😜 i am sure it will not be that hard. and whenever i feel down all my rantings will be the sad ones. i remembered when my daughter once said before she reads her poem.. about .. kalau tak koyak and creating a new poem. i guess when i am koyak - it spills all over my blog. i am sorry dear readers, i just could not hide my feelings most of the time. so you can understand how transparent i am. i tried to be jovial, cheerful and happy on the outside but it will show in my writings.

she missed him still - and for now no matter how she is being treated, her feelings remain the same. maybe she should pray that God take away her feelings for him - if that is what he wants. **sigh**

No comments: