paper heart

all i can hear right now is the sound of the fan in my room. everyone is sound asleep and here i am thinking of you. thinking of what we have right now. to some people i need to know more about you which i dont deny. 

you are the reason that i smile every morning when i get texts from you. and the same before i close my eyes to end each day. and there are many little things that you do that matters to me. 

i have gone through the similar situation before, that now i am being more careful with my heart. and yes each time i say that, it doesnt guarantee that my heart wont get hurt.

all i am asking for is for you to know that if you know what i am thinking, or what i want from you, at least before i go too deep of my feelings for you... please get their blessings. because i will not want to waste my energy for something that might not be achievable. 

this little heart is too precious for me for it to get hurt again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tombiruo

bla bla bla

sunyi