AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

July 28, 2017

i wish i have more words to describe about him and how i feel about him. but i dont. my words are so limited. and i wish he would understand how i feel towards him. how much do i want him to be a part of my life will depends on how much he wants to be a part of mine/ours. like i said to myself or maybe i have expressed it here, i have been through a lot and i know what i want in my life already. he has what i want or need to be with me but i dont know if i am what/whom he wants in his life. dear God, i just want someone to complete my life. someone who can love me as who i am. and we take care of each other. i dont want to bore you with all these statements over and over again. i know what i dont want in a person - and the ultimate goal is toward akhirat. will you be my imam?

No comments: