AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

July 28, 2017

has this blog or each posting become my diary now? busy at the office helps me to stop or at least reduce thinking of him. if its true that he is just playing with my heart - God please help me be stronger and more aware of my own heart. be more gentle so i dont get to fall for him that much. what game are you playing? just say it straight to my face if i am not the one that you think suits you. just stop making me feel loved if you dont feel that way. please dont torture me like this. just dont... stop it. and note self... stop being too soft hearted when it comes about him. but.. it just come naturally. i cannot explain it either.

No comments: