Skip to main content

Follow me on FB or like my FB akofitness720

my me time

people say once you have started to travel alone, you will get used to it. and you know what? it is true. so, to you out there, try it - you will never know you might just love the time that you have with yourself. you get to know new people at the places you travel. of course if you are used to a certain country it could be easier. as in you know more on what to expect. 

i just got back from yogyakarta.. ya ya ya some of you would say.. again? well, it's my money and i can go wherever i want. 😊 why yogyakarta? it brings peace to me as in innerpeace haha 😃😃 it has a lot of places to discover. last year i was in yogya 3 times, so this year..i am here again and discover new things.

yes, i owe postings about my visits to yogya last year. some day when i have the mood i will write about it okay. for this posting i will write about this trip. 

i spent 3 nights this time and went to 3 different live music places: Ruang Cafe, Goebox Cafe and Liquid Cafe. the best for me is Goebox Cafe and if i am not mistaken they have accoustic on wednesday. i am not sure of other days during the week. the crowd are of university students. if i am not alone i might just go up the stage and sing a song hahaha 😃😃

and i went hiking at gunung api purba. sorry NikS.. i had a lil bit of dirt on you. it was unplanned so i just followed as suggested by the tour guide/driver. but.. i only climb up to 2 posts..apparently if you go higher it has 5 posts? 😐 arrhhh and that was enough for me to get cramps after that. lol 😃

i also covered Hutan Pinus, a nice place for photoshoot..just that it rained..so, my hair became flat 😛 and luckily Deki has a cap with him. and owh Deki drives me around during my stay and he was also my photographer. so some of the photos in here were taken by him. 

as we left Hutan Pinus, we stopped by a small Hobbit House area. tak dapat pergi yang kat New Zealand, dapat yang Yogya jadilah. hahaha 😁😀. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pops Eatery Wangsa Maju - my personal review

today was the first time that i did my groceries shopping online. i am a happy mom, wife.. etc.. hahaha :D then lisa said she was hungry and she feels like eating at Pops. we asked joey if he wants to come along.. and as usual, his first choice would be his anime. :p anyway, it was supposed to be my early dinner but i failed miserably... i had half portion of chinese fried rice. okay, here's my review about the restaurant. lisa has been promoting this place to me for a long time. date of visit: 24 Jan 2015location: PoP's Eatery, Lot 28055, Jalan Wangsa Delima, Pusat Bandar Wangsa Maju, Seksyen 5, Wangsa Maju. Tel: 03-4144 3162place & decor: simple and nice looks cosy for lepakking. cleanliness: 9 out of 10. restaurant service: efficient, quite fast. maybe because we were the only customer at that time. we noticed that they have too many workers. they could cut down into half to cut cost :p #justsayingfood: food was yummy... it exceeds my expectation... price: we are okay w…

FaFau and I on MHI 20 June 2016

yeah i am supposed to sleep but right now i am busy copying the song for MHI that is supposed to start at 8am. looks like i won't be able to sleep after sahur huh? :D how do i get the opportunity? well thanks to my youngest sister and bakal adik ipar :p hehehe :D and yey... i get to meet up with FaFau again. she is kinda cool and funny and sempoi. and it is like i have known her for so long when talking to her. and she is pretty friendly too.

so yeah... what i did today was, i had to run to the saloon to do my hair.. hahaha :D i can have my workout today to replace my cancelled session yesterday but... errmm if i workout then i will sweat and i need to wash my hair again! so, i decided not to do any weight training.. hik hik.. so yeah.. stay tuned tomorrow everyone and watch FaFau and me with the simplest ZUMBA routine :D

and if you want to enter the contest, check out my ig @zin_ako.



me ~ iron lady :P

i have been thinking about it for many many years.. when i was much younger.. when i told my mom to have it on, my mom would say, "tak payah cantik2, nanti lupa diri" ... and i remembered that until now.. and i am already a mom. i guess the situation is different now.. i would just say that, "it's expensive sayang.. " which is much easier to swallow :) well anyway... today, i became the iron lady!! hahaha :D LOL... errmm i am also know as 'rimau' in the office so.. what the heck lah.. :P
after talking to lisa... her opinion was i better have it on when she still has hers on... she has 1 more year to go.. :) so somehow last week, i was at the dentist to send joey. to pull out his tooth.. and when we reached there, lisa was supposed to have her appointment.. i took the opportunity to ask more about having braces :) and that saturday, the doct made a .. what was that called aaa... mold of my teeth pattern.. and so, from there, i decided that i am gonna do i…