AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

May 10, 2017

my me time

people say once you have started to travel alone, you will get used to it. and you know what? it is true. so, to you out there, try it - you will never know you might just love the time that you have with yourself. you get to know new people at the places you travel. of course if you are used to a certain country it could be easier. as in you know more on what to expect. 

i just got back from yogyakarta.. ya ya ya some of you would say.. again? well, it's my money and i can go wherever i want. 😊 why yogyakarta? it brings peace to me as in innerpeace haha 😃😃 it has a lot of places to discover. last year i was in yogya 3 times, so this year..i am here again and discover new things.

yes, i owe postings about my visits to yogya last year. some day when i have the mood i will write about it okay. for this posting i will write about this trip. 

i spent 3 nights this time and went to 3 different live music places: Ruang Cafe, Goebox Cafe and Liquid Cafe. the best for me is Goebox Cafe and if i am not mistaken they have accoustic on wednesday. i am not sure of other days during the week. the crowd are of university students. if i am not alone i might just go up the stage and sing a song hahaha 😃😃

and i went hiking at gunung api purba. sorry NikS.. i had a lil bit of dirt on you. it was unplanned so i just followed as suggested by the tour guide/driver. but.. i only climb up to 2 posts..apparently if you go higher it has 5 posts? 😐 arrhhh and that was enough for me to get cramps after that. lol 😃

i also covered Hutan Pinus, a nice place for photoshoot..just that it rained..so, my hair became flat 😛 and luckily Deki has a cap with him. and owh Deki drives me around during my stay and he was also my photographer. so some of the photos in here were taken by him. 

as we left Hutan Pinus, we stopped by a small Hobbit House area. tak dapat pergi yang kat New Zealand, dapat yang Yogya jadilah. hahaha 😁😀. 

No comments: