AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

January 5, 2017

mischa is my baby

I was having a chat with my office colleagues during lunch time when I was ermm how to say, hurt by one of my colleagues comment about my Mischa. Having Mischa as our family members is one of the best thing that has happened in my family. She is one of us. She is my baby and she understands how I feel whenever I feel sad or lonely or happy. Yes, she is a domestic cat. We saved her from being run-over by cars in the middle of the road. Some people may want to own only mixed breed cats – but I don’t care how much you would spend on your cats, or what kind of cats that you have in your home or how proud you are with your mixed breed cats. Seriously I don’t care BUT don’t give comment like “kucing macam ni kat pasar berlambak!!” that is so KURANG AJAR!! How would you feel if I were to say that about your child??? Yeah maybe I am being emotional because I am Mischa’s mom!! The only mom that she knows since she was a baby. So, don’t you dare give such comment about my Mischa!!

No comments: