AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

January 5, 2017

is it?

i notice that nowadays i have very very limited time to blog. perhaps i should just blog via email like i did on the 1st jan posting. of course the layout would not be nice if i were to blog from my laptop. the reason i am saying this is because last time when i used to blog often, i had less stress. :p heheh :D

anyway, my days are happening too fast, really too fast. joey is already in form 5 this year. and lisa is gonna be 20 this year! wow... no more having teenagers kids.. only 1 teenager left. how do i feel about it? alhamdulillah, i am grateful that my kids turn out to be good kids and quite easy to manage/handle. i have to admit dealing with a boy is different as the way they think is different.

at this point of time i am having overlapping tasks to be done - and what on earth am i doing, blogging??? LOL ... i just need to let things out of my chest first.. ok.. :p

i end my 2016 quite well. i took the last week of december 2016 off. not really sure what to do but with the current situation at the office, it just made me felt so iyeeghhh... but i keep telling myself - what choice do i have? it is either i grumble every day out of it - or just go with the flow and do what i am supposed to do since i am paid for it every month anyway. i have to admit that multi tasking with my fitness activities are getting more and more challenging. BUT that did not stop me from having a good holiday with my son - and a great time partaying and appreciating AKO Fitness members.

oh, for those who have been reading my blog, my fb (page or personal fb), IG or my tweet - they may clash.. as in my postings. simply because for my fb page it is all about AKO Fitness activities / updates  / changes, and my other fb is for my personal and i can me quite emotional... but my tweet is errmm more aggressive? my ig can sometimes about me sharing about fitness activities, motivation or relationship, WHICH may/may not be related to me, okay. so yeah... just read, if you like, with an open mind. NOT everything is about me. gosh.. :/

ermmm i really have to go.. boss is calling. i really wanna share some of my travelling photos. i must say that joey really takes nice pictures. maybe my next posting will be pictures from joey's camera during our recent trip to bandung ;)

stay tuned.

No comments: