AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

January 8, 2017

fragile

i am tired of asking. but it doesnt stop me from asking because maybe i still believe that it is not the time yet. maybe because i have faith in Him that He will grant me what i asked for. as long as i lived He has always given me what i asked for. but this time it is pretty tough. it is too tough that i broke into pieces. and i picked up all those broken pieces and got up to go on with my journey. until when? i dont know. people say trust His plan and you will be at peace. so i guess that is what i am doing.

but if only you know what is in my mind - you would, be in tears.

God, please give me that strength to move on... 

No comments: