AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

August 8, 2016

my way, my choice, non of your business

thinking about how people just want to poke their nose in someone's private life stories. i have my own story to live with or live in. you will find that this posting is about me blabbering. syukur alhamdulillah i have been receiving many readers lately. i do not know why. but alhamdulillah. i know there are some people out there are so curious about my personal or love life. i am no celebrity that you wanna poke your nose into my business. i do get furious when people who hardly keep in contact were to ask me or even any of my siblings if my husband is still around. what is it to you whether or not i have a husband?

there used to be questions like people asked if my husband prays. and who are you or gives you rights to even ask if he prays. does he or me, needs to report to you whether or not he prays? yes, i am pissed. and you know what pissed me more? the bitch that i had to face yesterday. and how much she thinks that she is cute or adorable. owwhh just F$#5 off... BUT...BUT..there i was with my smile until one moment when i cannot stand it anymore and i just had to throw it at kaiser. kaiser was blur at first what i was talking about. and when i told him off, i can see that he was even afraid to look at that bitch. i know i cannot control certain things, but as long as when he is with me, you bitch get the F@#$ off my territory. yeahh i was upset!

***breathe in... breathe out...***

and, whether or not i wanna let go .. or whomever i wanna be with - is also non of your business. thank you for your concern but the way that you think you really know what is my future gonna be, is so damn annoying.


No comments: