AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

August 28, 2016

Good Bye My Princess



Sending my daughter off for her to pursue her studies was a very emotional moment. i have been in a denial state of mind for a few weeks before her departure. and with the changes of flight date made it quite a chaos.

well anyway, save all the details. but this weekend was a very busy weekend with me almost everyday to be at the airport.

i am writing this while i am on the plane to jogja, the 2nd half of my jogja trip. hehehe :D my flight was delayed for more than 1 hour because a passenger was not well and cancelled flying with us. our 945am flight only took off at 10.50am!

babies started to become restless and so were the toddlers. the air pressure must be torturing the baby's ears. i can imagine..

whenever i think of lisa, my eyes started to fill with tears. i will need a few days to adjust to this. honestly i am so not in the mood to be at the office. i have so much work waiting once i am back.

i could not sleep well last night. keep on waking up. slept with lisa's sweater and i cried. **sigh** can i survive this for the next 4 years?

was glad when she messaged me when she arrived in abu dhabi. and talking to her on video call. i don't know.. she is my calming effect. she is also my best-est friend ever. now that she is not here.. i just felt like some part of me is empty. no one would be there to nag at me anymore :D err yeah.. she can be a 'mummy' at times.

lisa.. wherever you are right now, please know that you are always in my prayers.. and i pray that you will be safe.. Allah swt will take care of you.. study smart.. enjoy yourself and gain as much experience as you can. goshhhh.. here i am .. crying again..

No comments: