AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

July 17, 2016

wonderful weekend

wow, when was the last time that i actually enjoyed my weekend? maybe i did, maybe i have not written it in my blog. well anyway... i had lots of food this weekend. seriously crazy man... i am reducing my weight training from twice a week to once a week... because.. i wanna enjoy hari raya over the weekend. lol :D and saving a lil bit... hahah dah lari budget whoaaa...

victoria station: i had my 2 diving buddies to KL over the weekend. T called me when i was upset with joey.. hhah don't ask me why, i am just not in the mood to talk over it here and spoil my fun weekend posting. to cut story short, we actually had a decent dinner since the last time that we saw each other. and i don't remember the last time i had dinner at victoria station.. maybe in the 90s?? goshh that long. the exterior of Victoria Station was not good.. but interior was still okay and nice :D i had rib eye and it was delicious.. and because the 2 guys were late - i demanded them to belanja me dinner.. hahah :D siapa suruh diorang make a datin sri waited for more than half an hour?!.. LOL :D ala consider it early birthday dinner treat lah.

my raya tour: this year is the first year that i actually went for raya tour myself (with joey). what do i mean? normally i will wait for any of my sisters or my parents - because macam malu pulak nak jalan sendiri. but this year, was the time i sort of main redah. and know what? i am glad i did it. i did not wait till there is an open house. i just called my uncle and ask if he is at home and if i can come to his house. the spread was superb...!!! i had salad, 4 pieces of lamb, spaghetti, mashed potato etc etc.. OMG... seriously.. i have never eaten that much!! tq so much to my cousins who prepared the food!!


No comments: