AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

June 20, 2016

say a lil prayer

syukur alhamdulillah, although i have not reached my destination yet, i believe Allah has something interesting and beautiful for me. i used to share with some of my friends about my life. well to some, they get to know details, and to some, i just love to share about my prayer to my Creator.

life isn't the same without Kaiser with me but i need to move on. i have kept all my feelings for him in a compartment somewhere in my heart. and whether or not he will appear in my life, that is entirely up to him.

right now i am happy although i can be lonely. especially when i am so happy about the MHI thingy and i cannot share with him. i used to share lots of things with him but looking at his way of life right now, i could be the least in his mind. :)

so, kaiser was an answer from Allah when i requested for someone exactly like him. when i was with him, those who are close to me knows, that he is just my type. just that, when i asked for someone from God, i forgot to ask for someone with iman. so typical woman who just wanna have someone without thinking the hereafter? heheheh :D **guilty** how would i know that Allah would actually grant my wishes? right? :D

so, yeah, my next wish this time, was like the one previously but i forgot 1 more thing. LOL :D it is kinda funny and still early for me to elaborate more. but from the look of it, i love what Allah has planned for me.. and ya Allah, if this is the path that You want me to go through after all the tests, please make it easier for me. ameen.

memories with you during this time, just brought back cheerfulness in my life. 
- ain

No comments: