AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

March 2, 2016

the bailar contigo 2.0 party

28th Feb 2016: i have been waiting for this event. 1st, it is because nevena & goran coming back to malaysia.. love their friendliness and warmness and their dance steps. and this time, i get kaiser to join me at the event. we bought a booth to promote ako fitness and also our products.. larome & redslim. somehow, kaiser seemed to love the salsation. he danced a lot during this event.

2nd it is because it's organised by Nicola Gomes and she is such a wonderful lady.. and i would always support her :)

really enjoyed watching my friends on stage. how i wish i could get the chance to be on stage like them but then again... hehehe letih tengok.. hahahah :D yeahh they were full of energy! they have to give it all on stage so that it'll look energetic and fun!

me and my ako fitness team as usual laid back near our booth - we enjoyed ourselves in our own way. it is also so good to see familiar faces - as usual during dance fitness parties. beautiful people.. fake people.. all sorts of characters hahahaha LOL you know what i mean. most importantly, we enjoyed ourselves.

i have compiled our photos from few of my friends phone camera. so sorry... i am just not good at selfies.. so i prefer their cameras :D check out the photos on my fb page yeahh.. some of my favorites are:




http://picasion.com/gl/4c1u/

No comments: