AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

March 21, 2016

awesome weekend

just beautiful & yummy cake by adude's delight!

my weekends are always full with activities. with zumba classes, yoga, and family time. so last weekend i arranged my PT time to saturday instead of sunday because PTC won't be available on sunday & joey won't be training because he will be helping N4 for my mom's bday party preparation. so yeah... it was a full and wonderful weekend.

sorry mom, i had to bluff you about taking you to see a venue for zumba when actually i am taking her to her own surprise birthday party :D she was surprised.. and she was happy. it was a joined effort by us, daughters of tn hj kalam & hjh sunarni.. but i think N3 & N4 did the most... and i did the least.. because i am too busy on weekdays and weekends with my classes. nothing that i can do.. heh heh :D anyway, N4 did a very good job in decorating the place.. and N3 as usual - her dessert table will be the most awaiting for.. :) there are too many pictures to put in here... check out my fb album for more photos. :) 



my other wishes and doa for my dearest mom... love you mama...
the early celebration at home :)
my wish for my mom on her birthday!
with my heart & soul.... my beautiful children... gift from Allah. i wish kaiser was there... 
sisters... incomplete... hahahaha :D 
http://picasion.com/gl/4c1u/

No comments: