Skip to main content

Follow me on FB or like my FB akofitness720

things i am thankful for in 2015

i am actually holding back things that i am supposed to do now just to blog... why? because i have been neglecting my blog for so long, so now since i am in the mood to blog.. so here are some postings which some i put on schedule :D hahahaha :D so yeah enjoy.. my #throwback moments in 2015

feb 2015: i achieved one of my dreams in my vision board, which is to go to Mekah either for haj/umrah. i get to go for umrah with my kids and parents... which i am thankful for.. although upon coming home, the challenges were so great masyaallah...and it is so heavy for me to handle but i always believe there is blessing in disguise which i have started to see the hikmah for the pass few months, alhamdulillah :) ya Allah, please grant me my other wish(s)... between You and me..insyaallah.

                       



sept 2015: i finally got my own dance studio which i quietly have it in  my dream and plan. i am thankful to my members who have been supporting me throughout my journey in the fitness industry. AKO Fitness Dance Academy is a simple studio that i dreamed of, nothing fancy.. and at the moment i love to keep it as cosy as i can.. having members who are comfortable to be with me and perhaps the instructors that we have at the studio. at the moment i do not have that many variety because i am fully employed and i do not want to mess up my head with too many kerenah of people. yeah... it's my space and i love it the way it is.
all of us at AKO Fitness Dance Academy
oct 23, 2015: something that i have been also dreaming of but i never knew that some day i get the chance to actually meet my 'twins'... thank you so much to AGHotFM who said Hi to me when i was at Taylors Uni.. and thank you to HOTFM for inviting me to their studio to surprise Fafau... and thank you to Fafau for such a warm welcome... and most of all for coming to one of my class at AKO Fitness Dance Academy. it was indeed a dream come true :D and i could not stop smiling during that time.





http://picasion.com/gl/4c1u/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pops Eatery Wangsa Maju - my personal review

today was the first time that i did my groceries shopping online. i am a happy mom, wife.. etc.. hahaha :D then lisa said she was hungry and she feels like eating at Pops. we asked joey if he wants to come along.. and as usual, his first choice would be his anime. :p anyway, it was supposed to be my early dinner but i failed miserably... i had half portion of chinese fried rice. okay, here's my review about the restaurant. lisa has been promoting this place to me for a long time. date of visit: 24 Jan 2015location: PoP's Eatery, Lot 28055, Jalan Wangsa Delima, Pusat Bandar Wangsa Maju, Seksyen 5, Wangsa Maju. Tel: 03-4144 3162place & decor: simple and nice looks cosy for lepakking. cleanliness: 9 out of 10. restaurant service: efficient, quite fast. maybe because we were the only customer at that time. we noticed that they have too many workers. they could cut down into half to cut cost :p #justsayingfood: food was yummy... it exceeds my expectation... price: we are okay w…

FaFau and I on MHI 20 June 2016

yeah i am supposed to sleep but right now i am busy copying the song for MHI that is supposed to start at 8am. looks like i won't be able to sleep after sahur huh? :D how do i get the opportunity? well thanks to my youngest sister and bakal adik ipar :p hehehe :D and yey... i get to meet up with FaFau again. she is kinda cool and funny and sempoi. and it is like i have known her for so long when talking to her. and she is pretty friendly too.

so yeah... what i did today was, i had to run to the saloon to do my hair.. hahaha :D i can have my workout today to replace my cancelled session yesterday but... errmm if i workout then i will sweat and i need to wash my hair again! so, i decided not to do any weight training.. hik hik.. so yeah.. stay tuned tomorrow everyone and watch FaFau and me with the simplest ZUMBA routine :D

and if you want to enter the contest, check out my ig @zin_ako.



when my son calls me by name instead of Mom :p

it has been a long time since my kids send me appreciation notes. i have begun to think that this is what i will have to go through and accept :) as my kids are growing up and they, especially joey, are no more as expressive as before, as when they were much younger. and perhaps, i should learn to be less sensitive about these things and just focus on them being a grown up. errmmm well not really about joey looking at his room condition!

but today, as i was rushing in the morning to open up my studio for yoga, they both came into my bedroom and gave me these :) hehehe :D it was funny, and thoughtful at the same time :D


ya Allah, thank you so much for giving me such beautiful children - please protect them wherever they go and may they both become anak2 yang soleh & solehah.  Love you both so much... Saaa & Adik :*