AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

March 26, 2015

Istikharah Cinta - my version

i have done the toughest part of event in my life - this week is my most crucial moment in my life. although nothing is confirmed yet because i still believe the power of Allah and what He can do to everyone - i am sort of already broken down into pieces. i have told lisa first and she has been there for me while i broke down into tears. it just fell off like water fall. it just could not stop. Allah always tested a person with something/someone that we really love. and this time it was Kaiser. he is the love of my life other than my kids. and now, i might lose him. for the first time ever, i did solat istikharah for Allah to help me with my love. insyaallah, i pray to be strong to face this challenge. 

joey, thank you so much for the hug that i will cherish forever. and lisa, i am sorry that you had to be there all the time for me in difficult moments.

Kalau dia lah jodoh ku hingga ke Jannah, kuatkan lah cinta hati2 kami, berkatilah perhubungan kami. Kalau ditakdirkan oleh Mu bahawa dia bukan jodoh ku, kuatkan lah hati ku untuk menerima apa jua di depan ku. Ameen...


http://picasion.com/gl/4c1u/

2 comments:

azrin said...

Assalamualaikum Ain...
Be strong...
"Allah tidak membebani seseorang melainkan apa yang terdaya olehnya" - Quran 2:286

che nor said...

Assalamualaikum Ain,
This is Wan Noraizah. Miss you on FB. Sometimes things just don't go as planned does it? And it's really alright because that just means Allah has a better story line for you on this dunya. “…and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know.” [2:216]. InnshaAllah, Ain, I will pray Allah grants what's the best for you. Stay strong ok.