Pops Eatery Wangsa Maju - my personal review
|lisa's tuna mayo sandwich|
|our dessert, deep fried banana with choc syrup|
|the happy face after dessert :p|
|mine, chicken carbonara... i prefer seafood normally :)|
today was the first time that i did my groceries shopping online. i am a happy mom, wife.. etc.. hahaha :D then lisa said she was hungry and she feels like eating at Pops. we asked joey if he wants to come along.. and as usual, his first choice would be his anime. :p anyway, it was supposed to be my early dinner but i failed miserably... i had half portion of chinese fried rice. okay, here's my review about the restaurant. lisa has been promoting this place to me for a long time.
- date of visit: 24 Jan 2015
- location: PoP's Eatery, Lot 28055, Jalan Wangsa Delima, Pusat Bandar Wangsa Maju, Seksyen 5, Wangsa Maju. Tel: 03-4144 3162
- place & decor: simple and nice looks cosy for lepakking.
- cleanliness: 9 out of 10.
- restaurant service: efficient, quite fast. maybe because we were the only customer at that time. we noticed that they have too many workers. they could cut down into half to cut cost :p #justsaying
- food: food was yummy... it exceeds my expectation...
- price: we are okay with the price :)
i was really attracted to the deep fried banana with choc syrup.. i think that's what they call it.. if only they had cheese... pergghh dah jadi pisang cheese :D :p hehehe i am just in the mood for sweet stuff now. enjoy the pic.. for more earlier review, you can check out http://www.bestfoodkl.com/2014/08/pops-eatery-wangsa-maju.html on photos.