AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

August 27, 2014

delayed birthday celebration

today is supposed to be my 1st day of the 28th day challenge. i have my own target to accomplish. but never mind, i will blabber about that one in my fitness blog. lens and wids have been asking where do i want to eat for lunch as they want to belanja me for birthday treat. my birthday fell on fasting month so, we had to postpone the celebration. somehow yesterday, i think we decided to have lunch at tony roma's :) i heard about the place so much but today was the first day i tried the restaurant... the food was yummy and huge portion. i tried my best to keep it healthy but the dessert was sinful! nevertheless, love the session babes... love you much! thank you :)
 
 

No comments: