AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

October 22, 2013

promoting Zumba Fitness


hahaha... promoting my weekly zumba fitness class, again :) hehehe it's always zumba in my head right now... right left... front back.. LOL :D and yesterday i was at my parents' house.. finally i remembered to ask my dad if he still has the waist speaker that comes with a mic... and waallaaaa... love you dad!!! :* it may be old style.. but at least i have got one that i can use first for this wednesday's class! i am so excited...!! yey!! yesterday i was testing it and jump and and down with it, a lil bit weight on my waist, but it's ok lah...:)

for those who wants to try zumba fitness, do come to X'Treme Hardcore Gym, No.8-2, Jalan Dataran Wangsa Melawati, Wangsa Melawati, 53300 Kuala Lumpur at 9.15am, this Saturday 26th Oct, 2013!! Let's sweat it out ladies!! and yeah, this session is only for ladies!!

No comments: