AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

September 7, 2013

nouman ali khan - pwtc 6th sept 2013

alhamdulillah i had the chance to meet / listen to Ustaz Nouman Ali Khan again on Friday, 6th September at PWTC, Kuala Lumpur. Better sound system than the one at Masjid Wilayah the day before. I should have brought my dslr and record the whole talk :) these are the only parts that i managed to record before my phone went out of memory space :(

This time, it is about the Quran - The Final Miracle - and answering queries about the existence of the Quran. i love the talk and i understand more of the beauty of the Quran. some.. although little information about the content..it makes me want to learn more, insyaAllah.. i will. 






No comments: