AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

July 31, 2013

productive day today

I am taking a break from work for a while. Not bad at all today. I am so proud of myself :p Need to do some spiritual cleansing… or further cleansing. Been wanting to do this but somehow something caught in the middle of it. I went to check all my bank accounts and from now onwards I want to make sure they are all Islamic accounts J so.. I need to close all accounts and open a new account. Leceh jugak bunyi nya.. tapi kena lah jugak buat.

Then I got back at the office and clear up my staff’s half year appraisal.. hmmm pening dah tengok all those… banyak and detailed gila.. and baru buat 2 of my executives. Hahaha aku punya pun belum buat lagi. Sekarang dah mengah penat tengok sana tengok sini, cut paste copy paste segala bagai… compare lagi..adeh laa..

Oh ye pagi tadi pergi Maxis nak bayar all the bills.. selalu dapat sms, aku dah tak tau untuk bill yang mana.. punya la serabut aku rasa. Ehh ok lah… rasa nak bebel lagi tapi kerja banyak.. cukup lah break 10 minutes :) blog later ok…

No comments: