TAd Marine Resort, Pulau Tinggi, Johor - my personal review
wow, the last review i did was in 2012?? that is terrible ein! :p ok, let's roll. just that, because i lost my camera during my trip, all the resort's picture in there are gone. :'( so, you will have to check their website for more pictures ok.
i was here for the weekend due to work. we had our Coral Rehab activity at the nearby island called Pulau Mentinggi. I will write more of that experience and activity in my other post. when? errmm.. i don't know yet. soon i hope :p hehehe
- date of visit: 20 - 23 June, 2013
- location: TAd Marine Resort, Pulau Tinggi, Johor
- room: Sea View Room - Teratai
- decor: nice, like it :)
- cleanliness of the room: 10 out of 10.
- hotel service: efficient, the crew took our luggage immediately and brought them to the front office.
- cafe service: they have a strict chef cum captain :) during our trip, they had many practical students, and i would say, they did a good job. need more improvement but they worked hard :)
- food: excellent!! food was marvelous.... i could put on weight if i stay here longer!!
- pool: just nice... and i was enjoying the jacuzzi.
- hotel crew: excellent service! they are always smiling and you feel welcomed all the time. from the guard, to the bell boys, reception, officers and the general manager :)
my other comment would be the function room (club haven), that needs to be better maintained. it was comfy enough but perhaps need to be cleaned more often.
the karaoke room was fabulous. for a resort, they have many selections of songs! :)
i must say our heartfelt thank you to ms audrey and her team, namely, ms may, mr adha, mr nizam and his kitchen crew, mr daniel, mr tan, mr chew, the security guards, porters and all crew of TAd Marine Resort!
|the pool view at night|
|our room looks like this - teratai sea view|
|you will feel at home :) with beautiful bathroom like this.|