AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

June 6, 2013

productive wednesday


i was busy at work yesterday. and after work, i had my zumba fitness teaching class. taught my participants new choreography... and when they did it all the same, it looks so nice :D steps are easy to follow.. and most importantly all of us had fun and we sweat..

joelis were at my office after coming back from a movie with their friends. we picked up my parents and brought them out for dinner. felt like we have not been out for dinner for a long time. had good muslim chinese food at mohd chan abdullah... sorry that my dad's food (meehoon cantonese) arrived late.. like more than 1 hour later. luckily my mom ordered sharks fin soup and we had that for appetizer. sorry no other pictures because we so hungry. the food arrived at 920pm! i miss dining with my parents.. i like it when my mom orders the food especially fish.. because i wouldn't know what fish to order. but since we are not big eater... that fish has still a lot of balance even after sharing between 3 of us :)

sent my parents home and when we got home, kaiser was already on the sofa... i kept my stuff.. and watch a movie with kaiser.. by then it was almost 1030pm.. joelis were already sent to their room - sleeping time. and cuddling after a long day felt so wonderful :)

No comments: