me -> haywire

why do i say that? because it seems that i have not been blogging as i used to. hehehe :D haywire la tuh.. so, ok, let's get that blogging mood on. i am going to share with you what happened on the weekend. i was thinking of what have i done this weekend. if i were to follow the '7 habits of highly effective people', i should be balanced in my roles & responsibilities..hence by identifying up to 7 key roles (professional & personal) and gotta write their names on the key roles. okay, let's re-cap what i have done for/with them.
  1. for my parents: i drove and went with my mom and dad to a wedding in batu caves. hehehe i realized that it is quite confusing to be driving with 2 instructions :p nevertheless  i am glad i did the favor for them.. and also realized that ever since joelis goes back to riana after school, i see my parents less than before :(  
  2. with friends: hemmmm on wassaps, calls, and had a mommies gathering last saturday in ukay perdana which was crazee... :) and owh... i ate a lot!! and i meant it okay... and i taught a group of friends for group fitness on thursday :) it's gonna be every week for now until at least march 2013.
  3. as a mom: prepared dinner for the family - after quite some time being lazy and have not been cooking. 
  4. as a wife: support kaiser in fulfilling his dreams which is also our dream together. some sort of our retirement plan together. and yes, i want this to happen, insyaallah. and went with him to meet up with his friend who has explained a lot about the business.
  5. as a sister: ermmm... have not done much last week, i guess except spending time on bbm chat :( will do better. 
  6. as an employee: finished 90% of the kpi requested and planning for the year 2013 :p 
  7. for community: collecting donation for a school :) and yeah... still doing it... do visit my previous posting on that. 

there you go... ;) so, did it boost up my energy for this week? let's make a plan...

and owh... i colored my hair last night.. kaiser was so sweet to wait for me for 2 hours! i thought he would have gone home and only come to fetch me after i smsed him. but he waited instead at wwm :) hehehe and when he saw my hair.. his comment was.. 
korang jgn tertipu ok... those were not my legs..
 they belong to the guy in front of me.. hehehe :p 
kaiser: so what did you do? i see no difference?
me: i touch up la... 
kaiser: *came closer to look at my hair* ooohh yeahh now i see... but it looks like red!
me: no lah.. it is dark brown, i want to get back to my original hair color.
kaiser: but black would be better, no?
me: ermmm boring laa.. i just want to cover my gray hair.. and i don't want black :(
kaiser: hmmm... i still think black is better. if i want a woman with blonde hair, i would have married a woman with blonde hair.
me: ehh.. ke situ pulak.. :p 

hehehe :D ok lah... i will make it darker next round :D

Comments

~ heemmm..ke situ pulaks kan..ehehehe..kak..! nor ske tgk font..nk tiru bule tak..?? ahahaa
Ein said…
hehehe kan :) nak tiru macam saya? boley jer... :)
~ ehehehe..tgk la kang..kalo ade kerajinan..berubah la font blog nih..nk tukau bground pung tak tau nk letak ape..

Popular posts from this blog

my fitness journey

migraine is my bestfriend

tapi bukan aku