me -> haywire
why do i say that? because it seems that i have not been blogging as i used to. hehehe :D haywire la tuh.. so, ok, let's get that blogging mood on. i am going to share with you what happened on the weekend. i was thinking of what have i done this weekend. if i were to follow the '7 habits of highly effective people', i should be balanced in my roles & responsibilities..hence by identifying up to 7 key roles (professional & personal) and gotta write their names on the key roles. okay, let's re-cap what i have done for/with them.
- for my parents: i drove and went with my mom and dad to a wedding in batu caves. hehehe i realized that it is quite confusing to be driving with 2 instructions :p nevertheless i am glad i did the favor for them.. and also realized that ever since joelis goes back to riana after school, i see my parents less than before :(
- with friends: hemmmm on wassaps, calls, and had a mommies gathering last saturday in ukay perdana which was crazee... :) and owh... i ate a lot!! and i meant it okay... and i taught a group of friends for group fitness on thursday :) it's gonna be every week for now until at least march 2013.
- as a mom: prepared dinner for the family - after quite some time being lazy and have not been cooking.
- as a wife: support kaiser in fulfilling his dreams which is also our dream together. some sort of our retirement plan together. and yes, i want this to happen, insyaallah. and went with him to meet up with his friend who has explained a lot about the business.
- as a sister: ermmm... have not done much last week, i guess except spending time on bbm chat :( will do better.
- as an employee: finished 90% of the kpi requested and planning for the year 2013 :p
- for community: collecting donation for a school :) and yeah... still doing it... do visit my previous posting on that.
there you go... ;) so, did it boost up my energy for this week? let's make a plan...
and owh... i colored my hair last night.. kaiser was so sweet to wait for me for 2 hours! i thought he would have gone home and only come to fetch me after i smsed him. but he waited instead at wwm :) hehehe and when he saw my hair.. his comment was..
|korang jgn tertipu ok... those were not my legs..|
they belong to the guy in front of me.. hehehe :p
kaiser: so what did you do? i see no difference?
me: i touch up la...
kaiser: *came closer to look at my hair* ooohh yeahh now i see... but it looks like red!
me: no lah.. it is dark brown, i want to get back to my original hair color.
kaiser: but black would be better, no?
me: ermmm boring laa.. i just want to cover my gray hair.. and i don't want black :(
kaiser: hmmm... i still think black is better. if i want a woman with blonde hair, i would have married a woman with blonde hair.
me: ehh.. ke situ pulak.. :p
hehehe :D ok lah... i will make it darker next round :D