AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

January 16, 2013

Pain everywhere :p

Time now is 1040pm. My lower body aches after an hour of zumba. Hmm I wouldn't call it zumba actually. It was more of group fitness + dance. How was it? Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡K lah.. The steps were easy to follow. Maybe the instructor made it too easy so that everyone can follow?

Ohh by the way, it wasn't only for ladies. It was a mixed class which I think is more fun! :) maybe someday they will make like intermediate class or beginner class?

Anyway, it wasn't only me who has body aches. Joey too it seems. He had rugby yesterday and only felt it today. And I think he has some kind of allergy to sit on the grass? His who legs became itchy.

I am so sleepy... Can I sleep now..please?

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: