Fitness tips today :)
Hmmm a reminder for me! I love getting these tips via email. Now its entirely up to you and me.. To do or NOT to do..
Fitness Tip: Weight Loss Real Facts - To lose weight you should cut out 500 calories per day. All you have to do is bump up your activity and shave off a few calories.
To increase activity every day:
- jog for 25 minutes (225 cal.),
- swim for 30 minutes (230 cal.)
- or bike for 45 minutes (233 cal.).
To lose calories, cut out:
- 1 small order of French Fries (210-290 cal.),
- 1 individual size bag of chips (304 cal.) or 1 medium (24 fl. oz.) soda (291 cal.).
*Calorie burning estimates are based on a 170 pound person.
It's always good to start with something, right? :)
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone