huh? where's the instructor

i think i will save the time on my 6 meals a day by you, checking out my transformation journey blog :) half of the day, i smsed kaiser to ask if he has time to coach me at the gym. unfortunately he was busy as he had classes till 10pm. so, i checked my dancercise class...there's zumba at 615pm! question is... can i make it? hmmm... i wassaped my 2 younger sisters and ask if they wanna go. and N4 said there is a trial class for zumba at kde. so i thought, for a change., why not?

so, i rushed home, fetched joelis, get dinner... i just took protein shake coz i don't wanna be heavy jumping up and down... reached kde very early... before 800pm! semangat tuh... so we both waited... for almost half hour.. there were about 8 of us ladies in total.. and after waiting that long...guess what???

there was a miscomm...instructor is not coming?? gggrrrr.... gerammmnya!!! i don't know whose fault... but if you are an instructor, please la don't do this to your students/participants. they come all the way to exercise and in the end frustrated!
ada rasa macam nak buat macam ni tak??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my fitness journey

migraine is my bestfriend

moving mirror