AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

October 19, 2012

introducing my new journal

my way of getting or keeping myself motivated. i created a new blog as my journal on my working out activities. (like i don't have enough work to do lah kan... :P) i have a target that i made myself... due in 12 months from now. i have a few pictures that i took from a website that kaiser introduced to me. i find them very inspiring. so... here goes... let's see which blog i'd update most :p errmmm... perhaps, i will update less on my gym posting here. so, if you are also/more interested to know the updates of my working out activities, feel free to visit:


motivational comments are most welcome!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

~ kak..bule manage ka? hopefully bule la eh..nor sokong dr depan..bakang..kiri kanan..atas dan bawah..ehehe.gudluck kak!

Ain Kalam said...

thanks nor aka orochi sebab sentiasa menjadik penyokong moral akak! :)