AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

September 20, 2012

astro - reconnection

i am typing this post to share with you if, in future you face the same situation like me. i am known as payer for my parents.. hehehe :D simply because i use maybank2u for most of my transactions. it saves time... blah.. blah... not getting paid promoting maybank here! :p anyway, since joey is still on medical leave, he stays at my parents' place. he called me up to ask if my mom has paid the astro bill or not. obviously, not :p since the service has been disconnected!

so as usual, i will do the paying for my mom.. and i need to reconnect the service. normally i would call astro's 1300 number :) but today i learned something new. 

before you your proceed with the steps below, of course you need to make payment, if not, don't waste your time sms-ing :p

Step 1: Use your handphone/mobile phone or what ever you call it.

Step 2: Text message, write the following details.

ASTRO_space_RCO_space_ACCOUNT NO._space_DATE OF PAYMENT (ddmmyyyy)_space_AMOUNT PAID

(Example: ASTRO RCO 083******* 01012011 100)

Step 3: Send to 33310

Step 4: Wait for the reply. The message will tell you if your eligible for account reconnection.


No comments: