AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

August 27, 2012

tmnet vs ainkalam

when everyone was busy preparing for hariraya... and i was very sick for the last few days before raya, someone claimed to be a representative of a law firm wanted to sue me for not paying my tmnet bills, some 3 years ago! when i have clearly made a call to them to terminate the service... hmmm i wish not to repeat. if you want to know more, i did write about my frustration in my blog. you can search under 'tmnet'.... apparently there are a lot of complaints from customers about their service & customer service. suka2 jer nak charge orang when the customers already requested to be terminated. 

damn you tmnet!!! luckily i kept all my emails and how they treated their customers!! 

Your Way To Financial Freedom

No comments: